CALL US: 1-337-330-0732
Business to business
If your looking for employment; give us an opportunity to place you with one of our many premium job providers.
Prime Staffing provides services to all industries — including agriculture, environmental, petroleum, and construction. Our services include job site-specific safety training.
- Substantially reduce overall labor costs (fixed plus variable).
- Greatly improve worker productivity per dollar of labor costs.
- Reduce unemployment and W/C costs and liability.
- Reduce costs and time spent on payroll and payroll administration, recruitment, advertising, etc.
- Get immediate, hassle-free access to reliable, high-caliber craftsmen when you need them.
- Ability to bid on more jobs and jobs of all sizes.
- A single source contact for comprehensive labor expertise.
- Safer working conditions; reduced OSHA citation exposure.
Prime Staffing is committed to operating in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees and minimizes incidents, while performing quality work for customers in compliance with applicable laws and regulations governing occupational health and safety.
Prime Staffing employs a full time safety representative who is responsible for satisfying customers with safety conscious employees. Prime Staffing’s safety representative has the following qualifications: 10 years’ experience in Safety, 7 years’ experience in Safety Management, RSO (Radiation Safety Officer), Safety Instructor, Medic First Aid Instructor, 25 years Volunteer Fire Department, and 20 years Paramedic. Safety is part of the initial client relationship in having the safety representative meet with clients, tour client facilities, and discuss details with client safety staff to better understand the client’s specific needs in operations. This allows Prime Staffing to better prepare the employees to enter into a specific work environment and safely perform the required job task.
Prior to placement, Prime Staffing performs required pre-hire screening, as requested by clients, that includes, but is not limited to:
Hazmat * PHMSA * Drug * Alcohol * DOT and Non DOT * Routine fit for duty * Pulmonary Function Testing * Respiratory Fit Testing.
Prime Staffing also offers a variety of training for employees entering the workforce, performed in house or through a certified 3rd party training facility:
40 HR Hazmat * Annual Hazmat refreshers * Confined Space * Medic First Aid * API RP 2D Rigger training * RSO on staff for NORM Training * Lead Awareness * Fall Protection * OSHA 10 Hr.